These terms and conditions help to keep Shoes U Wear website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Shoes U Wear in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Shoes U Wear
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is Shoes U Wear
3. The contract does not cover purchases undertaken within stores belonging to Shoes U Wear
4. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Shoes U Wear unless and until Shoes U Wear accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Shoes U Wear sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Shoes U Wear of your offer to buy goods from Shoes U Wear.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to Shoes U Wear for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit, debit card or bank account you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Shoes U Wear as soon as possible.
Cancellation & Returns
8. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by email to email@example.com .
9. You can return Faulty goods to Shoes U Wear, for a period of up to 7 days from the date of delivery, If a returned product is found to be not faulty, the product will be returned to you the customer at your expense. Customers returning non faulty goods will receive store vouchers for the amount they paid for the goods less 10% restocking fee, there will be no refund of shipping costs on Non-faulty goods.
All Shipping costs for returning goods, from Non-United Kingdom Customers, including shipping back replacement goods must be paid for fully by the customer before the goods are replaced. If shipping for return goods is not paid within 14 days Shoes U Wear will dispose of the goods
1. By Post/Carrier - You must pay the cost of returning goods to us by Post/Carrier. On receipt of your returned goods, Shoes U Wear will ever replace the goods, issue gift vouchers equivalent to the purchase price, or reimburse you the purchase price (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days onto the Account used to pay for the goods.
10. You must return goods in the original manufacturers box/package. You must return the entire contents of the box/package, all stuffing/protective wrapping, any accessories included by the manufacturer, all printed materials including stickers, brochures, labels, tags and guarantees. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession.
11. When marked goods are returned, Shoes U Wear reserves the right to refuse to reimburse in full. In the case of postal returns, the goods will remain with Shoes U Wear, until either you accept to pay for the item(s) to be returned to you, or accept a refund of less than 100% of the original purchase price. The percentage refund will be negotiated with reference to the degree of damage, but is unlikely to be greater than 75% of the purchase price.
12. Shoes U Wear will meet the full cost of returning goods where the item(s) delivered to you are not as specified in the Product Description section on your Receipt PROVIDED THAT you notify Shoes U Wear of the problem in writing within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
13. If you believe that your goods have developed a fault, you must return them to Shoes U Wear. You will be responsible for the cost of posting the goods. You must supply the Proof of your original purchase, a letter explaining what the fault is, your contact details and the original receipt for the cost of posting the goods back. If Shoes U Wear agrees that the product is faulty, you will be offered an exchange, or a full refund, and advice on product suitability. When Shoes U Wear accepts that the product is faulty, you will be refunded the postage cost incurred by you when sending the goods back. As a gesture of goodwill, if you choose to exchange your faulty goods, Shoes U Wear will incur the cost of posting the replacement item to you. Shoes U Wear reserves the right to decide the shipping service for this purpose.
14. Where Shoes U Wear disagrees with you that the product is faulty, it will let you know the decision in writing.
15. If you do not agree with the decision, you have the right to take your case to independent arbitration.
16. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Shoes U Wear does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Shoes U Wear negligence or wilful default, or that of Shoes U Wear employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
17. Shoes U Wear does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
18. Shoes U Wear transacts all payments in UK pounds sterling (£GBP) US Dollars ($USD). If Shoes U Wear displays prices on its web site in any currency other than £GBP or $USD, this information is for guidance only and does not represent the contractual price.
19. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, Shoes U Wear has the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
20. Shoes U Wear will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
21. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Shoes U Wear IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Shoes U Wear DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
22. Shoes U Wear does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of Shoes U Wear website or for any products or services purchased from Shoes U Wear.
23. Shoes U Wear will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
24. Payments are debited before items are shipped by Shoes U Wear.
25. All prices include sales taxes (unless otherwise stated).
26. Shoes U Wear aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items in three working days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock in our central warehouse, and has to be fulfilled from stock held at one of our stores. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Where future delivery dates for stock are quoted, these are approximate.
27. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. No refunds for failed delivery will be made until 30 days of the order date. Shoes U Wear will take legal action against any customer claiming a credit card call back before the above time.
28. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Shoes U Wear has received payment in full for that product.
29. You maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Shoes U Wear advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
30. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
31. Shoes U Wear reserves the right to change the shipping company quoted to you at the time of your order as it sees fit.
32. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Shoes U Wear tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on Shoes U Wear to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
33. Shoes U Wear may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
34. These terms and conditions shall apply when Shoes U Wear accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Shoes U Wear and you relating to your purchase. Shoes U Wear advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Shoes U Wear
35. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
36. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
37. Shoes U Wear will not pass on your personal data and your details are only held for Shoes U Wear records.
This Site was developed in the EU in accordance with and shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of the EU. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that Shoes U Wear intends to make such products or services available in such countries.